Quickfire Tableware Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website, www.coffeecups.co.uk, placing an order over the phone or via email, or making a payment then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Quickfire Tableware Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14th May 2018.What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
- full name
- name of your business
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as full address
- Payment information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and accounts.
- Processing order payments to facilitate the delivery of goods.
- Processing invoice payments on account
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To provide to couriers for the purposes of shipping goods.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- Internal record keeping and accounts. We hold your account information – contact names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, transaction and order history – on a Sage 200 SQL database. This database sits on our server. The server in protected by an encrypted and password protected firewall. The SQL database itself is also encrypted and password protected
- If you no longer wish to have an account on the SQL database, email our data protection officer, Rachael Trenchard on firstname.lastname@example.org, who will remove your details with immediate effect.
- Account payment. We process account payments in the following ways:
- Credit and debit card. We take credit and debit card payments over the phone. Card details are typed directly into a Sagepay portal. We do not write down card details. We also do not check the Sagepay option to save the card details. We take the card details for each new payment.
- Bank transfer. We accept payment by bank transfer which is subject to the banks’ privacy policies.
- We accept payment by cheque. Cheques are immediately payed into our bank account at the local branch.
- Enquiry recording. We record and update the progress of new enquiries from existing and potential customers in order to ensure they receive a timely and professional sales service. We record contact names, address, phone number and email address. We also record actions designed to progress the enquiry – samples, quotes, emails and phone calls. This information is recorded on a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet itself is not password protected but our Windows system is protected by individual user passwords and usernames. Once your enquiry is complete we delete your information off this database. If you would like us to remove your information from the enquiry database, at any time, please email our data protection officer, Rachael Trenchard on Rachael@quickfiretableware.co.uk.
- Website orders and enquiries. In the course of receiving orders and new product enquiries on www.coffeecups.co.uk, we require you to fill out contact forms with name, billing and delivery address, email address and customer type.
- You are invited to create an account with a password. This information is held on a MYSQL database which is password protected and encrypted. If you would like your details to be removed from the website account system, please email our data protection officer, Rachael Trenchard on Rachael@quickfiretableware.co.uk.
- We use Google Recaptcha software to stop bots accessing the website account system.
- When you place an order on www.coffeecups.co.uk we require you to provide your payment details either credit or debit card or Paypal. Payment details are not held on the website. Payment details are held securely with Sagepay and Paypal and subject to their individual privacy policies.
- The website, www.coffeecups.co.uk, is protected by Linux Firewalls to prevent access to the webserver.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, such as social media. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will never send your information to third parties, with the exception of providing carriage of goods.
You may request one free copy of personal information which we hold about you in a machine readable format. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Quickfire Tableware Ltd, Unit 7, Westthorpe Fields Business Park, Westthorpe Fields Road, Killamarsh, Sheffield, S21 1TZ.
Quickfire Tableware Ltd are required to respond to your request within 1 month. Where requests are complex, Quickfire Tableware Ltd is permitted an additional 2 months to process your request. However, in these circumstances we would provide an update on your request within 1 month of receiving it.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you would like more information or would like to raise any queries with us in relation to your information, you can contact us by writing to the Data Protection Office at:
Data Protection Officer
Quickfire Tableware Ltd
Unit 7, Westthorpe Fields Business Park
Westthorpe Fields Road