Steelite Urban Smoke Coupe Plate 15.25cm
Steelite Urban Smoke Coupe Plate 15.25cm
For more information on customising items with your logo, please visit our Branded Crockery Hub
If you would like to order an item that is out of stock or you require more units than we have in stock, please contact us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat function.
The Steelite Urban Smoke Performance Tableware range is a new sharp, city inspired range of crockery; designed to emulate concrete and stark urban lines in its looks.
Modern, urban eateries and cafés can benefit from the authenticity inspired by this range, with the subtle an nuanced grey tones contrasting well with the vibrant colours of modern menus.
The range as a whole is designed for the modern dining aesthetic, but also provides all the tableware options needed to meet the demands of a busy restaurant. From coffee cups and mugs to every size of plate and bowl, the Steelite Urban Smoke range really is a game-changer.
With no minimum order quantities, custom printed logo options and bulk discounts available on request, there really is no better way to stock your establishment with the Steelite Urban Smoke range.
Plus, with split boxes you can also maximise the potential of Urban Smoke by mixing and matching colours and styles with Steelite's other high quality Performance Tableware ranges; including Craft, Liv and the brand new Revolution.
Manufacturer Part Number: 12080568
Size: / 15.25cm
- Once your order has been processed by our Sales Team, delivery of the goods shall be made to the delivery address you have provided to us. £3.45 delivery charges only apply to most of the UK mainland.
- Delivery in the UK (Mainland): delivery is free for orders over £100.00 (excluding VAT). Where orders are less than £100.00 (excluding VAT), the delivery cost shall be £3.45.
- Delivery to Non-Mainland UK: delivery is free for orders over £400 (excluding VAT). Where orders are less than £100.00 (excluding VAT), delivery cost shall be £5.45. Where orders are less than £400.00 (excluding VAT), and greater than £100 (excluding VAT) delivery cost shall be £20. Non-Mainland UK includes the following areas: Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scilly Islands and the Scottish Highlands and islands.
- Delivery outside of the UK: this shall be detailed on your Sales Order to take account of postage costs. You will be responsible for all import duties. We shall have no responsibility if the order is compounded.
- Plain items shall be dispatched the same or next day and delivery will take place within 2-7 working days of your order being processed, depending on the courier. If we believe that there will be a delay in delivery will shall notify you by email and advise you of a revised delivery date. If you are not happy with the delay, you can cancel the contract and we will provide you a full refund.
- All items shall be delivered by an independent courier.
- We cannot guarantee the time of delivery and time will not be of the essence. If a delivery date is provided to you it is no more than an estimate.
- Should the courier be unable to deliver the goods on the first attempt, or alternative arrangements are not made with the courier within 14 days of delivery of the first attempt to deliver, the courier shall return the goods to us and we shall at your cost, store and insure the goods until delivery takes place. The revised delivery will not be made until these additional costs are paid.
- Risk of the goods shall pass to the courier upon their collection from our premises. The courier on delivery of the goods to you will pass ownership and risk to you. The courier is responsible for the transportation of the goods to you.
- When accepting the delivery, you must ensure that you examine the goods.
- The courier shall require you to sign and accept the goods. If you cannot examine the goods at the time of delivery, you must ensure that on signing for the goods you clearly state that the goods are damaged. This will then give you an extended period of 48 hours to examine the goods. If the goods are damaged or faulty on delivery in any way you must refuse to accept the goods and report the damage/fault to us immediately and we will arrange for a refund/return in accordance with Refund/Return Policy.
- If you however mark the delivery note that you have received the goods in a good condition, then we are unable to refund or replace goods which are later found to be damaged outside of the seven day cooling off period.
Refunds and returns for damaged items
- If the items are damaged or faulty when they are delivered and that is reported immediately to us, we will ask you to email a photograph to us within 48 hours of arrival and we will refund you in full (including the costs of the postage and packaging upon proof of a valid receipt).
- For consumers only: If you do not want a refund for the damaged or faulty items we are happy to provide a replacement. Providing a photograph showing the damage is emailed with 48 hours of receipt. We do not offer the right to have the items repaired as the nature of the items means it is more cost effective for all parties to directly replace the items where a full refund is not provided and would therefore be disproportionate. We will provide you with the replacement within 30 days of the email being received. The replaced goods will be delivered to you at the original place of delivery in accordance with these conditions.
Refunds for unwanted items
- If you wish to return unwanted items you should return the goods to us in the original packaging to prevent damage. The goods must be returned in the same condition as sent to you. Alternatively, we can arrange for collection and the cost of that will be deducted from any credit or refund due. Return address is given on the delivery note which accompanies the goods. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A RETURNS NUMBER BEFORE SENDING THE GOODS. email@example.com
- When returning the goods you must enclose a copy of the original delivery note with the goods on their return. This will help us to deal with the refund and return quicker.
- We CANNOT accept returns for items which have been bespoke decorated unless they are faulty.
- Once you have accepted delivery of the goods, all risk in the goods passes to you.